Eberron - Off the Rails
There are a great many locations in Eberron, though primarily the campaign focuses on Khorvaire, a large landmass divided up amongst a plethora of nations.
- Aundair, one of the Five Nations.
- Breland, another of the Five Nations.
- Cyre, the Mournland, formerly of the Five Nations.
- Darguun, a splinter faction of goblinoid and kobold mercenaries from Cyre.
- Demon Wastes, ancient ruins of the long-defeated rakshasha empire.
- Droaam, a nation of monstrous races under the rule of three hags.
- The Eldeen Reaches, a large forest home to shifter tribes and druids.
- Karrnath, the eldest of the Five Nations.
- Lhazaar Principalities, a confederation of sea princes.
- Mror Holds, the homeland of the dwarves.
- Q’Barra, a dangerous frontier nation, home to a sizeable dragonborn colony.
- Shadow Marches, the swampy homeland of the orcs.
- Talenta Plains, ancient home of the nomadic halflings and buffalo-sized dinosaurs.
- Thrane, one of the Five Nations and home to the Silver Flame.
- Valenar, a splinter faction of elven mercenaries from Cyre.
- Zilargo, a gnomish kingdom that broke from the ancient Dhakaani Empire.